- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?
- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?
- What about the salary?
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking? Explain why
- Add any other related ideas.
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.
Hello again ladies and gentlemen.
Today I will be talking about what job I will have in the future.
Possibly in the future I would like have my own educational research and development business. I can imagine it would be a job full of meetings with interesting and intelligent people. I also imagine it being filled with interesting problems to solve and questions to answer, relating to how you can improve and accelerate educational functionality.
Of course it would most probably be indoors. Most likely in an office, but hopefully a nice one with a great location and beautiful view.
I would love to travel in this job. I would visit many countries throughout the world to investigate the different ways people teach and learn and use this to make many future developments to help everyone internationally, regardless of money or social status.
A lot of the reason for this is that I have studied many different areas of both psychology and education in my lifetime and this has given me a great interest in different ways people use to enhance learning and help people to improve their future possibilities.
I feel that is a great way to minimise the gap in opportunity between people of different cultures and social levels, giving all the best opportunity possible.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting, I recommend traveling to Finland, The people say it has one of the best educational systems in the world, help to develop your project in the future.
ReplyDeleteProfessor, I feel great your visioning , I find very interesting the study of the different education systems posed in relation to his travels , I believe it is essential this area for the development of the countries and people , I would recommend also include the gender dimencion to understand why women are so far removed from certain areas of knowledge and education, as it is science.
ReplyDeleteThis fine, greetings
Professor, i think that the theme of your research is very interesting and necessary for the development of the knowledge,also for like you mencioned to reduce the gap.
ReplyDeleteThe countries, is very important visit others countries, know differents experiences and how the other people learn the
ReplyDeleteknowledge
The countries, is very important visit others countries, know differents experiences and how the other people learn the
ReplyDeleteknowledge
The countries, is very important visit others countries, know differents experiences and how the other people learn the
ReplyDeleteknowledge
ReplyDeleteI love, above all traveling for work and have an office with beautiful view! jaja
ReplyDeleteI love, above all traveling for work and have an office with beautiful view! jaja
the words in the picture says the truth!
ReplyDeleteGood project, it would be very useful for education, success.
ReplyDeleteGood project, it would be very useful for education, success.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very good idea, there is solidarity and good wishes.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well so that it can meet
Hi professor, In my opinion it is a fantastic idea, because the word needs persons to teach new learning strategies, regards!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello professor is an excellent idea, hopefully can carry it out :)
ReplyDelete