Include:
- Birth info
- Studies info (elementary/high school/ univ)
- Family Info
- Hobbies
- Others...
> Number of words: 120 (minimum)
> Make comments on three of your classmates posts and also leave a comment on the teacher's post.
Andrew Higham was born in Merseyside and raised in Greater Manchester, where he lived with his family until he was 18 years old.
At the age of 18, Andrew left home to study Psychology at the University of Reading, which he completed with honours. After this he then decided to move to Cardiff to study an MSc in Organisational Psychology, followed by a PhD in Educational Psychology. It was during this time that he started to teach classes at both Undergraduate and Masters level.
After completing his PhD, Andrew then decided to move to Taiwan, to experience a new and interesting culture. He stayed there for almost 2 years, teaching English classes and eating as much as possible.
In late 2007, Andrew applied to do Post-Doctoral training at the Catholic University of Chile. A job he would stay in for 6 years, from 2008 until 2014, when he made the move from La Catolica to La Chile. A job he has remained in until this day.
Andrew's main interests are in the design of methods to accelerate the transmission of knowledge and, on a lighter note, cooking and eating as many different types of food as possible and he can often be found hanging out in different restaurants serving all types of food. From fine dining, to burger and fries.


it's amazing all the conutries that your visited.
ReplyDelete*countries
Deleteis very intersenting that you visit different countries with the biutiful cultures. I envy you life.
ReplyDeleteis very intersenting that you visit different countries with the biutiful cultures. I envy you life.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIt is very good to have teachers like you, with so much experience and of course experience in education
Very interesting your life teacher. A very good experience to know . I can see that he likes what he does and teaching. regards
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the achievements , a pleasure to meet you.
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the achievements , a pleasure to meet you.
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the achievements , a pleasure to meet you.
ReplyDeleteHi professor! you life hass been excellent, you have a great work! and you know a lot about psychology
ReplyDeleteI think I love to eat as much as you, teacher, jaja. I really was surprised by your trip to Taiwan. It must have been years of hard learning and a great experience. I envy you because it is one of the many places I'd like to visit. You have a great life story!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your achievements, is a great teacher, who was well know it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA thing we both share is the love for food! haha. You are a great person and teacher keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteOh Professor, I am admired of his great career academic, it congratulate by so many achievements
ReplyDelete